- Crossfit – L1 Trainer
- USAW Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach
- Over 15 years of fitness training experience
- 20 years of martial arts training
- 5th degree black belt in Shotokhan Karate
- 2 years of training in traditional Muay Thai Kick Boxing
- Also trained Kung Fu, Tai Chi, Goshin Jutsu
- AED and CPR Certified
- Masters degree in Organizational Leadership from Geneva College
1. What do you love most about RAW Training?
RAW Training is unique in the fact that everyone wants to be there. We have a sign hanging in our gym that says, “Motivated People Only.” It takes a special, dedicated and motivated bunch to train the way that we do. Not every day can you be surrounded by people with this much drive and ambition.
2. Why is exercise and physical fitness so important to you?
I find that exercise and fitness allows me to experience my life to its’ fullest capacity. Because I am blessed with health and fitness I am able to experience life in ways that I wouldn’t be able to.
3. What excites you the most when being a coach?
Change. Not so much the physical change that I see in our athletes but in the personal and emotional growth that can happen in a person’s life. It is so exciting to watch our athletes realize their potential and begin to “realize the athlete within.”
5. How has exercise and fitness impacted your life?
Exercise is a huge part of my life. It is something that not only benefits me but it benefits my family. It is something that we can share in together and that is the greatest impact it has had on my life.