- Crossfit-L1 Trainer
- Certification through National Council of Certified Personal Trainers
- USAW Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach
- Played collegiate soccer and was member of Bethany College national championship team 1994-95
- Ran several full and half marathons
- AED and CPR Certified
- Bachelors of Arts in human services
1. What do you love most about RAW Training?
What I love most about raw is the people. From the clients who are so kind, positive and inspiring to my fellow teammates who share the same passion and friendship that is so critical to making us thrive as a gym. It truly doesn't compare!
2. Why is exercise and physical fitness so important to you?
Exercise and physical fitness is so important because of the positive impacts it has on the present and future. I want to function for as long as possible and I believe raw is giving me that chance.
3. What excites you the most when being a coach?
What excites me most about being a coach is all the improvements I am blessed to see day in and day out in our clients. Whether it is that first double under, a massive pr in an oly lift or being able to complete a workout that a client thought impossible, everything is equal and amazing!
4. How has exercise and fitness impacted your life?
Exercise has impacted my life in so many ways that I cannot list them all. I would say that the beautiful friendships that I've developed because of raw through physical fitness is no doubt what I love!