- Pose Running - Level 1 Certified
- Girls on the Run Coach
- RAW Training Marathon Coach - 6 years
- 11 Time Marathoner, 7 time Boston Marathon Qualifier
- AED and CPR Certified
1. What do you love most about RAW Training?
The thing I love most about RAW Training is being part of the close knit community they have built. Over the last eight years I have become so close with the members and staff at RAW, and consider each and every one of them part of my family.
2. Why is exercise and physical fitness so important to you?
Exercise and fitness, in one form or another, has been a part of my life since I was a child. It has given me confidence in life and sport to set goals and conquer them.
3. What excites you the most when being a coach?
The ability to help others do things they were not aware they could do or unable to do before working with me excites me as a coach.
4. What motivates you to train the way you do?
The feeling of accomplishment, the ability to reach goals and the feeling of a healthy body motivates me to train the way I do.
5. How has exercise and fitness impacted your life?
Exercise and fitness has impacted the choices I have made in a positive way from grade school, through higher education to the job I currently hold. Keeping a healthy lifestyle has made me a more confident positive person in every aspect of my life. In turn I have been able to set a good example for my children to carry on this lifestyle.