- A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
- A.C.E. Senior Fitness Specialist Certification
- Registered Nurse (Coronary Care Unit)
- Boston Marathon qualifier
- AED, CPR and ACLS Certified
1. What do you love most about RAW Training?
The high quality programing and coaching at RAW is very valuable to me as an athlete and as a coach. I love being a member of a box that strives to provide an amazing, unique training experience for all it’s clients.
2. Why is exercise and physical fitness so important to you?
I respect how they are both directly related to mood and longevity. They help me be the best I can be on a daily basis.
3. What excites you the most when being a coach?
With a background in nursing, I have great desire to help and heal others. Getting new clients through their first class and watching clients gain confidence and progress physically is very rewarding.
4. What motivates you to train the way you do?
The high energy of the coaches and clients creates an atmosphere that makes me want to succeed and push myself.
5. How has exercise and fitness impacted your life?
They have allowed me to achieve one of my biggest goals; qualifying and finishing the Boston Marathon, as well as allowing me to motivate and help others realize and accomplish their fitness goals.