- Certification through National Council of Certified Personal Trainers
- Over 15 years experience in the fitness industry
- IDEA member
- AED and CPR Certified
1. What do you love most about RAW Training?
I love RAW Training because it is about training the whole person. The community and environment is unbelievably friendly, positive and buzzing with energy. Add to that the creation of innovative workouts to feed your desire to exercise to your own full potential on any given day. Top it off with informative talks and challenges regarding nutrition to the program. That’s what RAW provides: the necessary building blocks by which to gain health and happiness!
2. Why is exercise and physical fitness so important to you?
I feel happy and healthy when I am active. When I take care of myself first I find that I am a much better person to take care of others. It provides great balance to my life.
3. What excites you the most when being a coach?
Helping others to build respect and confidence in ones ownself.
4. What motivates you to train the way you do?
I want to continue to be active and mobile for as long as possible! It saddens me to see how the current population lacks basic mobility and I am referring to all ages, not just the older population. I would like for people to stop relying on medication as band aides for health issues that could be resolved by taking care of one’s own self with proper nutrition and exercise.
5. How has exercise and fitness impacted your life?
It’s life for me! I am mentally and physically at my best when I exercise and feel fit. Therefore, I’m sticking to it!